ATMs set up, owned and operated by non-banks are called white label ATMs and are authorized under the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, by the RBI. Using these ATMs is similar to using an ATM of a bank other than the bank where you have your account. White Label ATMs are like normal ATM. However, cash deposit or cash acceptance facility is not permitted at the WLA. The difference is this ATM machine does not have any branding of Bank. These machines are usually deployed by NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Institutions).
White Level Hitachi- ATM
"White Level Hitachi ATM" is the brand of our White label ATM deployment in India. We are one of the select non-Bank entities in India which has been licensed by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to deploy White label ATM's across the country with a strong focus in Tier 3 to Tier 6 towns for deployments. Deployment of White label ATM's will help in:
- Increasing the spread of ATM's across all population centres in India
- Delivering a wide variety of banking services to customers across the banking industry.
- Expanding the scope of banking to anytime, anywhere banking through interoperable platforms provided by authorised, shared ATM Network Operators / Card Payment Network Operators.
- Cash withdrawal facilities for all bank debit card holders
- Pin change facilities
- Perform card-card money transfers across banks
- Balance enquiry